Pay Per Click advertising or PPC for short is a type of advertising whereby you pay the network used to serve your ads when a user clicks on one. With pay per click you don’t need to pay for impressions, such as with Display Ads, that means no matter how many times your ad is seen, you will only pay for the ones a user clicked on.
According to Wikipedia, Pay-per-click (PPC), also known as cost per click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a website owner or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked.
Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines (such as Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads).
These search engines provide ad spaces which your advertisement is placed on. This will help you generate clicks to your website or your Google Business page.
PPC is the most effective among most advertising techniques because it targets users who are already in search of a certain product or service. The traffic is highly targeted meaning chances of conversions are high and you only pay when a user clicks on your ads.
Advertising on Google in Zimbabwe
As AdMedia Group we can help you manage and optimize your campaigns on the most popular search engine that is Google.
We will assign our Google Ads experts to have a look at your objectives and then formulate a strategy that best suits what you hope to accomplish with your ads.
We will do all the work from creating the campaign, managing it, and monitoring it for improvements.
We focus on Google Ads because according to statistics from GlobalStats, Google accounts for over 75% searches worldwide and better yet 92% of all searches done online in Zimbabwe come from Google.
Thats a figure we could never ignore even if we wanted to.
Advantages of PPC Advertising
- As already mentioned above Pay Per Click advertising is one of the most effective forms of advertising. With PPC or CPC you will be able to target users searching for the exact item you have in stock and only pay when the user clicks.
- High conversion rate. With PPC you are guaranteed high number of clicks according to statistics which show that 40-50% of all searches result in an ad click. Unlike other forms of advertising which maximize impression, PPC is the one to consider when you want to target customers that are likely to convert.
- Its possible to have your whole business depend on Google Ads PPC. You may never need another platform if you manage this one right. You will be guaranteed profit.
- Bidding & Budget. Google Ads allows you to place bids and the exact amount of how much you would like to spend. Which will help you to reduce overspending.
- Targeting. Google Ads allows you to target users by different categories such as location, language, time and more.
So as you can see there are many benefits to getting on the boat and sailing with us. As AdMedia we are ready to help you increase your sales at least by 20% when you engage us to manage you ad campaigns on Google and also Facebook.
So why wait fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you with a FREE QUOTE.